Free Wipe Test
Test three wipes for £ 0.00
MEWA re-usable cloths are so absorbent, you save up to 30% on cleaning times.
Try them for free – and see for yourself how robust and absorbent MEWA wipes are!
Not sure what you need?
What would you like to remove?
Order your box of free wipes today
Choose your free wipe now and fill out the form adove.
Try them for free – then enjoy all benefits of leasing
Whilst you can scale your agreement to match your company’s size, our end-to-end service never changes.
First we collect your used cloths, leaving the same number of clean cloths in exchange. Then we wash your used cloths carefully, replace any that are worn out, and bring them back next time we call.
With MEWA full service on your team, you’re free to focus on what you do best.
30% more efficient: re-usable cleaning cloths
- Our top quality re-usable cleaning cloths are not just eco-friendly, they’re business friendly too.
- MEWA cloths are so absorbent, you save up to 30% on cleaning times compared to paper rolls. And unlike paper, they can be washed and re-used up to fifty times.
- With MEWA re-usable wipes there’s nothing to purchase, stock or dispose of.
- Best of all, you always have a fresh supply clean, top quality cloths to hand.
For mechanics, metalworkers and printers
The cloth for our MEWA wipes is particularly robust and durable. It’s woven from long fibres that are high in strength, and low in lint. That’s why MEWA cleaning cloths are so absorbent and robust – and why they stay in shape so well.
MEWA wipes come in three different grades, so it’s easy to find one that suits your needs perfectly.
- Gentle: for sensitive surfaces
- Robust: traps even metal swarf
- Ultra-absorbent: for oil, paint/ink and solvents
The eco-friendly alternative
Our carefully controlled washing plant protects the environment and makes good use of precious natural resources. We filter 99.8% of pollutants out of waste water before it leaves our plant.
MEWA has been ISO 14001 (International Environmental Certificate) certified since 1997. In Germany, we were named a Top Three sustainable supplier by the German Sustainablity Foundation.